Re: Infinite One-Time Pad, is this product BS?

In message <1aa4e571-9edb-4977-8200-67d4aba4e363@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, john <penetratorv@xxxxxxxxx> writes

Does the phrase "unicity distance" mean anything to you?

- To be honest with you dude "unicity distance" is now meaningless
IMHO..

I'll take that as a "no". The value of YHO is becoming clearer with every sentence you utter.

though it has been the foundation of early cryptography - its
now the thing of the past - getting possibilities is almost infinite -

ROFL. That's _why_ you need a long enough sequence of plaintext to verify your hypothesis.

you can rumble your arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, geometry,
calculus, differential equations, statistics, matrices, etc. etc.
these will only get you to nowhere... the length of the encrypted code
I've shown above is NOT the same in length of the actual message or
the secret key just to let you know and applying your mathematics to
dig any connection is hopeless.... The world is now manipulated by
high-powered computer with state of the art programming dude!

Granny. Eggs. Suck.

The
great cryptography oracle Alan Turing of Bletchley Park has long been
dead.

>> Don't go WOW! though - this is full of holes, and while a single short
>> ciphertext may not be breakable, longer ones *will* be.
>> It isn't safe or secure.
>- How'd you know? With due respect, are you a programmer? Are you
>familiar at least the latest .net technology framework? me, I'm not.

Moreover, you apparently don't understand why that's irrelevant.
Cryptanalysis isn't programming, it's mathematics.

- Computational Mathematics to be exact sir. Although classical
mathematics is the basic foundation, this has now been integrated to
various computer techniques i.e. the power of computer programming
(computer science).

Word salad.

I think you're still living with paper and pen
dude

Since you have no idea what I do, your opinion is worthless. Again.

[...]

>- But IOTP is different in many ways dude.

Name five.

- Just look at the website dude, hiddentools.com

If that's all it takes, why don't _you_ list them here?

[...]

It doesn't work like that. The onus is on you to provide a proof (in the
mathematical sense) of security.

- The proof has been delivered

Yeah, right. Where?

but need to be digested and well understood by the reader.

Starting to sound like Adacrypt. Are you related?

Keep digging.
--
Richard Herring

  • Re: In the Matter of Herb Schildt: a Detailed Analysis of "C: The Complete Nonsense"
    ... world of mathematics the integers are a subset of the real numbers. ... When I used machine language, ... got assembler (later on in my first computer science class) I debugged ... types in programming languages differ from numbers as they exist ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: thought: "traditional" vs "programmer" math?...
    ... in particular, I am left thinking that, although both make use of math, ... beginner in physics and not yet even a beginner at what people who ... actually do mathematics would call mathematics. ... object-oriented programming paradigm. ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: A question about thinking abstractly....
    ... you might as well say civil engineering is applied mathematics. ... I've been a fan of proofs of correctness (though this says little as I ... bending the definition of programming to near breasking point. ... I think lots of people care. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Programming is the Engineering Discipline of the Science that is Mathematics
    ... between math and other scientific areas. ... Science is a methodology for study that is intimately anchored ... Mathematics can hardly defined by its usefulness as usefulness is ... Software engineering, or simply programming, is the engineering ...
    (comp.databases.theory)
  • Re: thought: "traditional" vs "programmer" math?...
    ... in particular, I am left thinking that, although both make use of math, the ... beginner in physics and not yet even a beginner at what people who ... actually do mathematics would call mathematics. ... object-oriented programming paradigm. ...
    (sci.math)