Re: CryptoAnalysis Game4: Crack the attack plan ! (Solution !)

Skybuck Flying wrote:
How did you do it ? ;) :)

Easy: the "space" character is quite common and is the lowest ascii
character that you'll probably use. Taking the lowest values as meaning
the space character catching different key positions, you can deduce the
key size of 6.

If you write the characters in sequence with 6 characters per line, then
each column represents a different addition with a single character of
the key. The lowest number on each column represents "space", so just
subtract 0x20 to get the corresponding key character. I didn't actually
decrypt the message, but that would be trivial once I've found the key...

--
Paulo Marques - www.grupopie.com

I have not yet begun to procrastinate
.