Re: GSM Encryption

You are broadening the meaning of dictatorial to encompass almost
everything and the word loses all meaning.

Not really. It's dictatorial if one person who was not elected by
majority vote makes a decision that puts all those who WERE elected out
of power.

The following is surely OT for this already OT discussion, but what do
you think about this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y2VrhjWj9E&feature=player_embedded

  • Re: Ringo and Apple Records
    ... I realize now that I misread and misinterpreted your remark ... > realize that it was "give," which puts a different meaning on the whole ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Traumatizing furniture
    ... Puts new meaning to ... being the guest stuck at the "end" of the table. ... "JulieW8" wrote in message ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Hunting is banned!
    ... My meaning is that, of those who voted, the ... A majority vote is a majority of the votes cast. ... I gave what you describe as the "technical meaning". ...
    (sci.agriculture.poultry)
  • Re: CLI "There are stopped jobs."
    ... doing CTRL-Z at some point. ... Control Zed doesn't stop a job, it puts it in background if I remember ... Ctl-Z stops a job, meaning that it temporarily suspends it. ... meaning that it terminates it completely. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Cancel the AMOE Breakfast
    ... Lumpy - Breakfast Commissioner ... Puts a new meaning to "Meat Lover's Scramble", ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)