Modification on AES
- From: McDohl <mcdohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 18:34:15 GMT
The two major concerns of AES is its weak key schedule and its algebraic
simplicity, correct? I'm no expert, but would replacing rijndaels key
schedule & s-box with something like blowfishes method help?
"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
- Prev by Date: Re: What's the probability that 2 files of n bytes have the same hash using SHA1?
- Next by Date: Re: Modification on AES
- Previous by thread: Appendix-C. A Worked Example. - Scalable Key Cryptography.
- Next by thread: Re: Modification on AES