Re: Dynamic change of encryption keys

"Mok-Kong Shen" <mok-kong.shen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hdmm87$iq9$02$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It seems intuitively clear that it may be beneficial to limit the
volume of materials encrpyted with the same key in encryptions.

Yes it does, in fact this has been standard for many years. So much so that the latest problem in SSL/TLS is in the change over.
Joe

  • Re: running accumulative value in select statement
    ... "Joe Celko" wrote: ... most awkward position.Surely you can't approach a *standard* ... such comparions to cursors,dynamic sql and surrogate keys:). ... 99 is intuitively *procedural*.The fact that it's easier for Joe Average to ...
  • Re: Fast Food Nation
    ... Joe wrote: ... A 4-digit produce code is standard. ... LOL....I knew as soon as I typed it that 4 wasn't right.Second guesing ... I was misinformed about the 8...too bad cuz a fair amount of produce ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: upgraded to Office 2007 standard. Front Page 2000 doesnt work
    ... | know of a fix or work-around, to get FP 2000 to work with Office 2007 ...
  • SSL Timeout
    ... SSL/TLS TN3270 sessions. ... After converting, one user has called me and says that he gets disconnected ... So I had him revert to standard TELNET. ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: How dare you, Morgan Hibbert
    ... This is not standard ultimate...he falls into the guys body, travels, finishes his throw and then calls a crappy foul. ... Hey Joe, this sounds to me like you must have turned off the video camera when a certain 00 was plying this technique over and over on the way to many, many championships. ...
    (rec.sport.disc)