Re: JSH: My view on factoring problem situation
- From: Bruce Stephens <bruce+usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:37:15 +0000
JSH <jstevh@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Nov 4, 11:12 pm, gordonb.ni...@xxxxxxxxxxx (Gordon Burditt) wrote:
Then how come none of your proofs mention the speed of the algorithm?
That's a fair question: surrogate factoring factors one number by
factoring another, so its "speed" is dependent both on the ability to
factor the surrogate as well as the efficacy of doing that
So it does not analyze well with Big O notation.
So you can't even provide a bound?
If only there were some way to empirically get some idea of its
- Prev by Date: ECCM2010 Mini-Symposium on Image Processing and Visualization
- Next by Date: Re: ECCM2010 Mini-Symposium on Image Processing and Visualization
- Previous by thread: Re: JSH: My view on factoring problem situation
- Next by thread: Re: JSH: This factoring thing is scary