Re: JSH: Considering my math blog

JSH wrote:

One thing with a massive impact DOES seem to be one page which is a
Crank.net webpage by Erik Max Francis

You forgot to provide the URL.

http://www.crank.net/harris.html

Fixed that for you. You are welcome.

  • Re: JSH: Considering my math blog
    ... Crank.net webpage by Erik Max Francis ... It doesn't matter. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: JSH: Who is Erik Max Francis?
    ... useful...tell me more about Erik Max Francis. ... The Ugly JSH troll appears, overwhelmed by NPD, thinks he commands the ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: JSH: Who is Erik Max Francis?
    ... JSH wrote: ... useful...tell me more about Erik Max Francis. ... It's precisely because we can wander off that you need to provide some ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: JSH: Who is Erik Max Francis?
    ... JSH wrote: ... useful...tell me more about Erik Max Francis. ... It's precisely because we can wander off that you need to provide some ... This is the guy here, found it via the wayback, Eric Max Francis, his IQ is ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: best spot on Earth to restart civilization
    ... Erik Max Francis wrote: ... proficience (hence why we came up with it last after land and air travel), is more expensive, and requires more active maintenance. ... But total loss of control of a plane at altitude will almost _certainly_ result in all hands killed and the loss of whatever cargo it was carrying. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)