Re: google + bit of time == ecc curve that is better

On Aug 26, 2:29 pm, Tom St Denis <t...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 26, 2:23 pm, pubkeybreaker <pubkeybrea...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

You truly are retarded.

Hey you know what.  I was trying to be diplomatic in my conversation
with you.

No, you weren't. You took every opportunity to taunt that you could.

 But alas, that's apparently not working.  At every chance
where I tried to remain scientific and objective with you you've
thrown it back in my face [calling me naive, inexperienced, a child,
etc.].  Fine.

Let's call it a day, and in the future don't reply to my posts unless
you can check your ego.  I really am trying to avoid being baited into
unproductive conversations.

You are the one who started the insults by denigrating people whom
you didn't even know. And you refuse to listen. And you refuse to
learn.
You continue to make pronouncements about things you are ignorant of.
The sad part is that you aren't even aware of your ignorance. You
have never
participated in defining standards, never worked on a committee that
defined
standards, and have never worked in a classified arena. But you make
pronouncements
as if you have.

  • Re: factoring massive numbers and geometry
    ... > ignorant about a subject to make pronouncements ... While I generally agree with newbie self-righteous bashing in this ... purposes the "experts" are 99% just as ignorant as the newbie when it ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Why Chavez Won a Landslide Victory
    ... Sexual intercourse has nothing to do with having babies. ... Because you refuse to know the relevant facts, ... You see, Bob, the illiterate ladies of the barrio are ignorant because ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: Is Science-Fiction too optimistic?
    ... >>>I know Bush is that ignorant of reality but are the rest of his advisers? ... > claim that Clinton would refuse to leave. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Is Science-Fiction too optimistic?
    ... >>I know Bush is that ignorant of reality but are the rest of his advisers? ... The claim that Bush will refuse to leave is every bit as stupid as the ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: New Tent advice
    ... Everyone is ignorant about something, but those who refuse to learn ... are just stupid. ... Aw, SHIT!!! ...
    (rec.backcountry)