Re: Using Salsa20 in a new protocol spec

Adam Ierymenko <adam.ierymenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's also for protecting a network protocol
against naive DOS attacks and packet spoofing,

The likelihood of defects in this scheme will be orders of magnitude
bigger than the likelihood of defects in Salsa20.

--
Kristian Gjøsteen

  • Re: Iowans in distress
    ... I suspect the likelihood that aid will get to Iowa is an order of ... magnitude or three higher than it is for Burma, ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)
  • Which test shows likelihood of one mean bigger than another mean?
    ... bigger than another mean? ... I have a classical 2-urn experiment without replacement, with N1 balls ... How do I calculate the likelihood that urn 1 has a higher real mean ...
    (sci.stat.math)