Re: Using Salsa20 in a new protocol spec

Adam Ierymenko <adam.ierymenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's also for protecting a network protocol
against naive DOS attacks and packet spoofing,

The likelihood of defects in this scheme will be orders of magnitude
bigger than the likelihood of defects in Salsa20.

Kristian Gjøsteen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Iowans in distress
    ... I suspect the likelihood that aid will get to Iowa is an order of ... magnitude or three higher than it is for Burma, ...
  • Which test shows likelihood of one mean bigger than another mean?
    ... bigger than another mean? ... I have a classical 2-urn experiment without replacement, with N1 balls ... How do I calculate the likelihood that urn 1 has a higher real mean ...