Re: Elliptic curves

mm wrote:
David Eather a écrit :
pubkeybreaker wrote:
On Aug 6, 12:38 pm, mm <nowhere@net> wrote:
pubkeybreaker a écrit :

And I suggest that you keep quiet when you do not understand what
people say. All what you wrote in your post is either trivial or wrong
but, in any case, totally useless.
Do you have any clue who I am?
By using "pubkeybreaker" as your 'nym you don't make it easy. "Bob
Silverman" is much more informative. Even if they don't look it up
first, when they do, they will feel much more embarrassment (and
hopefully a little more respectful).

But I was as respectful as he was.

Yes, but he is an expert. You are not. You want him to freely give you his expertise. You have to do that on his terms.

  • Re: Elliptic curves
    ... David Eather writes: ... And I suggest that you keep quiet when you do not understand what ... But I was as respectful as he was. ... drug-addicted gang member who had committed his first murder ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Heavy use of mobile phones can lead to fertility problems in men
    ... it's like Nature itself got fed up with you annoying pricks that blab ... incessantly in places that used to be populated by quiet and respectful ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Elliptic curves
    ... Phil Carmody wrote: ... And I suggest that you keep quiet when you do not understand what ... But I was as respectful as he was. ... And I don't seem to remember him asking Bob for any assistance ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Poser/Biker
    ... with quiet, oem pipes, on a Street Glide that has been raised, rather ... I'm an embarrassment to both posers and to real ...
    (rec.motorcycles)