Elliptic curves

Hello,

which are the current standards in ellptic curves ?

I mean, while for RSA the PKCS#1 draft details various methods for applying signatures and performing encryption, along with encoding and decoding methods, is there an equivalent for elliptic curves.

For example I see ECDSA (where somebody took care of describing the various encoding and selection of the parameters), but I see no ECRSA.

What algorithms are used for encryption and is only ECDSA available for signatures on an EC (at least as a standard) ?

Googling around, I see descripion of the math but no real algorithms.

Cheers,
Giulio.
.

Quantcast