Re: gpg2 --gen-key

In message <fbe3e759-aab8-455b-9699-2fb56060fc9a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Collin Stocks <collinstocks@xxxxxxxxx> writes
On Jul 30, 11:12 pm, Collin Stocks <collinsto...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry, it appears as though something has garbled my message and made
the signature not work. I won't bother next time.

Google, probably, on its way back to you. It looked like a properly signed message when it arrived here, though I didn't try verifying the signature.

--
Richard Herring

  • Re: allow SFTP FTP but not SSH. Can ??
    ... > signature belongs to the ... DSA key ID DFBEAD02 ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam protection around ...
    (Fedora)
  • headache with applying and verifying of digital signature - C#
    ... i'm trying to sign a file and verify its signature with a DSA key. ... Anyway for verification,assuming that the signature from phase 1 is ... 0, copySize); ...
  • gpg2 --gen-key
    (sci.crypt)