Re: Looking for SHA-2 (256) that builds on Linux

On Jul 28, 8:03 pm, Ramon F Herrera <ra...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

The only SHA-2 for Unix that I have found doesn't even have a make
file. Is there an implementation around that comes with 'configure'
or, at the very least with a Makefile?

TIA,

-Ramon

Found one: md5deep

Thanks!

-Self

  • Re: Looking for SHA-2 (256) that builds on Linux
    ... The only SHA-2 for Unix that I have found doesn't even have a make ... at the very least with a Makefile? ... Found one: md5deep. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: recognize UNIX version
    ... You should write a ./configure shell script, which generates makefile, ... which comes with every UNIX platforms. ... echo CCFLAGS=$CCFLAGS>>Makefile ... Have Fun, & Linux! ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Building Unix based library in windows
    ... I have the source code with me. ... I don't recall whether Visual Fortran comes ... can use a Unix Makefile directly. ... You'd have to look at the Makefile, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Re: INFOZIP >2Gb
    ... under USS as a Unix executable. ... the 14GB MVS file to USS just to zip it. ... The good news is the the mvs.mki makefile for unzip 6.0 builds just ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Brand new to VS!
    ... flavors of Unix since I was 13. ... libraries and half as many binaries with four main "application" programs. ... That whole concept seems lost in Visual Studio or maybe I'm just missing ... utility out there to automatically convert a makefile setup to a VC ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)