Re: The Randomness Saga.
- From: rossum <rossum48@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 10:44:15 +0100
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:47:52 -0700 (PDT), WTShaw <lurens1@xxxxxxxxx>
On Jul 16, 9:25 am, rossum <rossu...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:No. I forgot an "r", not an "R". Thanks for the correction anyway.
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:51:11 -0700 (PDT), Paul Gittins
Enjoy - adacrypt
If you are posting as a sock puppet - "Paul Gittins" - then it does
not make much sense to sign with your usual nym as opposed to the sock
puppet you are using.
Attention to detail is required for any good cryptographic work, and
errors like this show that attention to detail is not your strong
suit. This will count against you when you[sic] cryptographic contribution
You forgot an R.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are you a Cryptobully?
- Next by Date: Re: Are you a Cryptobully?
- Previous by thread: Re: The Randomness Saga.
- Next by thread: Re: The Randomness Saga.