Re: libcatmath secure tunnel protocol

http://www.debian.org/security/2008/dsa-1571
a) If you have random from both sides, one failing prng is not
disastrous

Hah yeah if my PRNG sucks then it would not be very secure =)
Both sides will be using the same PRNG that is part of my library so
I don't think that would be advantageous.

b) Nonce from both sides prevents replay attacks within the
handshake process

I do not believe there is a replay attack in the handshake
process... Would you mind showing me how that would work in my
protocol? Thank you for helping me out.

Please read a book about protocol design & crypto, before you use
your protocol in real world apps.

I've read a few books and lots of papers and websites, etc. Maybe I
am just not that bright. =)

http://catid.org

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3

.