Re: Sharing my 256-bit ECC library

The current release of libcatmath includes a friendly Tunnel
protocol for building a secure tunnel over the internet with minimal
effort. I have included an example server and client that
communicate with this protocol so the usage is well defined.

Please do critique my code style in addition to the security of the
protocol. I am interested in your ideas for how to improve the

The port to GNU C++ 64-bit compiler is currently on-going. If you
have a favorite compiler please let me know and I will try to port
to it for you.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3
Web @
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

Relevant Pages

  • RE: Remote Web Workplace
    ... I already included 4125 in the protocol definitions. ... I also have ISA Server 2000 installed on another ... the Remote Web Workplace I recievd the errors. ... DNS Error Internet Explorer. ...
  • Re: RPC over HTTP scenario
    ... internet domain FQDN which it appears you have it set for ... Protocol: IP and the type is GRE (note....this is not the ... First, since the SBS server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
  • [kde] seeking tips for setting up a home office...
    ... In a few months time i might be attempting to set up a lil office, ... Groupware server and clients. ... Internet sharing and firewall. ... Does Kopete support some protocol that works over the ...
  • Re: Cant get Server Publishing Rule to work
    ... Internet Security and Acceleration Server" ... Mapped server protocol= Linux Web ... Ernst Kazimir ...
  • Publishing standalone webcam
    ... I'm running a dual-homed SBS 2000 server with ISA as the ... Internal network is 10.0.0.x. ... as internet connection device, but server is in DMZ on ... I have created a WebCam protocol definition as follows: ...