Re: Sharing my 256-bit ECC library

The current release of libcatmath includes a friendly Tunnel
protocol for building a secure tunnel over the internet with minimal
effort. I have included an example server and client that
communicate with this protocol so the usage is well defined.

Please do critique my code style in addition to the security of the
protocol. I am interested in your ideas for how to improve the

The port to GNU C++ 64-bit compiler is currently on-going. If you
have a favorite compiler please let me know and I will try to port
to it for you.

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3
Web @