Re: Sharing my 256-bit ECC library

The current release of libcatmath includes a friendly Tunnel
protocol for building a secure tunnel over the internet with minimal
effort. I have included an example server and client that
communicate with this protocol so the usage is well defined.

Here: http://catid.mechafetus.com/news/news.php?view=143

Please do critique my code style in addition to the security of the
protocol. I am interested in your ideas for how to improve the
library.

The port to GNU C++ 64-bit compiler is currently on-going. If you
have a favorite compiler please let me know and I will try to port
to it for you.

http://catid.org

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3

.