Re: Sharing my 256-bit ECC library

The current release of libcatmath includes a friendly Tunnel
protocol for building a secure tunnel over the internet with minimal
effort. I have included an example server and client that
communicate with this protocol so the usage is well defined.

Here: http://catid.mechafetus.com/news/news.php?view=143

Please do critique my code style in addition to the security of the
protocol. I am interested in your ideas for how to improve the
library.

The port to GNU C++ 64-bit compiler is currently on-going. If you
have a favorite compiler please let me know and I will try to port
to it for you.

http://catid.org

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.95 Beta 3
------------------- ----- ---- -- -

  • RE: Remote Web Workplace
    ... I already included 4125 in the protocol definitions. ... I also have ISA Server 2000 installed on another ... the Remote Web Workplace I recievd the errors. ... DNS Error Internet Explorer. ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.publishing)
  • Re: RPC over HTTP scenario
    ... internet domain FQDN which it appears you have it set for mail.abcgc.com ... Protocol: IP and the type is GRE (note....this is not the ... First, since the SBS server ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • [kde] seeking tips for setting up a home office...
    ... In a few months time i might be attempting to set up a lil office, ... Groupware server and clients. ... Internet sharing and firewall. ... Does Kopete support some protocol that works over the ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Cant get Server Publishing Rule to work
    ... Internet Security and Acceleration Server" ... Mapped server protocol= Linux Web ... Ernst Kazimir ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Publishing standalone webcam
    ... I'm running a dual-homed SBS 2000 server with ISA as the ... Internal network is 10.0.0.x. ... as internet connection device, but server is in DMZ on ... I have created a WebCam protocol definition as follows: ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.publishing)