Weakest Encryption is Here!

Weakest Encryption To Baffle Those With A TV Education
This scheme is readable by scholars, but is not readable by people who
were educated by television. The Greek Alphabet is used to spell
English sentences. My new Perl program will be posted at:
http://greekalphabet.blogspot.com/
The free software changes Latin letters to Greek letters, but the
software will cost $1 to decrypt Greek into English. This could be
used to send messages intended scholars or trained people. Scholars
can figure it out in one minute, but the TV crowd could take days to
figure it out. Here are 3 facts, like:
Force equals mass times acceleration.

Φορcε εθυαλσ μασσ τιμεσ αccελερατιον.
Ενεργξ ισ φορcε τιμεσ διστανcε ανδ ψολταγε τιμεσ cηαργε.
Ωορκ, ηεατ, ενεργξ, ανδ τορθυε ηαψε υνιτσ οφ φοοτ πουνδσ.

This scheme was first posted on sci.crypt around 1995.

  • Re: 21st Century repeat of ~ Sodom & Gomorrah ~
    ... I do not have working access to manuscripts and never have ... Nor does he believe scholars are infallible, ... He drew heavily on the Latin and in some cases simply translated the Vulgate back into what he thought the Greek would have been, or altered the Greek to match the Latin. ... Testament (a 12th century minuscule also omits the verses). ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Pelasgians
    ... "This question has been studied by lots of scholars. ... designate both Greek (e.g. it has been said that Ionians were ... there is a massive amount of politics involved. ... I have personally observed that Nationalism to exist - I ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Pelasgians
    ... designate both Greek (e.g. it has been said that Ionians were ... It is indeed NOT a "linguistical customs" as you claim. ... Fact is that there is an overwhelming number of scholars who do NOT ... there is a massive amount of politics involved. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: Pelasgians
    ... "This question has been studied by lots of scholars. ... designate both Greek (e.g. it has been said that Ionians were ... statement "Mycenaean Greeks" means, ... there is a massive amount of politics involved. ...
    (sci.archaeology)
  • Re: The Apostate Saulus (Paul) - 2
    ... justification for your statements ... When the 1st centry didache mentions the practices of the 1st century ... research of true scholars like Geisler, Metzger, and Walters, whom you ... confronted with his own lack of education responds with insults and red ...
    (alt.religion.christian.roman-catholic)