A Research Methods Adviser for sci.crypt Researchers
- From: Arin280 <arin280@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 09:44:37 -0700 (PDT)
Dear sci.crypt Researcher,
Do you face these types of questions during your research design and
* Simple Random, Cluster Sampling, or Convenience Sampling for
* Single-Subject, Exploratory, or Retrospective Causal-Comparative
for your research method?
* Chi-squared, Spearman's Rho , or ANOVA for statistical testing?
Tne option is to dust off bulky reference textbooks, but the modern-
day option is to use the Research Methods Adviser in our #1-rated
research portal, MyNetResearch.
I would like to offer every researcher two free months use of the
Research Methods Adviser during the month of June, 2009 (regularly $7/
month). The Adviser asks you a series of questions, and based on your
responses, suggests the appropriate:
* Sample Design
* Research Method, and/or
* Statistical Test.
Increase your research efficiency by obtaining guidance on your
research design and statistical analyses. Join MyNetResearch today
As a member of MyNetResearch, you can also:
- download thousands of datasets for your research
- manage your research papers and grant proposals online
- interact with other researchers in our world-class forums
- collaborate with thousands of other researchers on your research
Currently, over 7,200 researchers from 95 countries and multiple
specialties use MyNetResearch.
Regular membership is completely (and permanently) free, and
throughout June, we are giving every new member one (1) complimentary
month of Premium Membership.
To obtain a second month of Premium Membership, after registration,
respond to the editor's message in your Inbox and ask for it. Join
the #1 research website today!
Bay Arinze, Ph.D., Founding Editor
- Prev by Date: Re: MD5
- Next by Date: Re: MD5
- Previous by thread: The invention of the RSA algorithm
- Next by thread: durch rauchen aufhören , nichtraucher durch hypnose , rauchen aufhören homöopathie , endlich rauchfrei , nicht aufhören zu rauchen , nichtraucher hypnose , rauchen aufhoeren , raucherentwöhnung akupunktur ,