Re: newbie Q: "Stacked" public key algorithm

Hi Tom,

I think you're right, if there's no known algorithm exist, that I would have
to go through a central distribute & encryption authority... I will be
difficulty to set this up, but o.k., if there's no other way, I'll try

many thanks for your support

steffen