Re: Decryt AES / try to guess salt
- From: rossum <rossum48@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 22:39:42 +0100
On Wed, 29 Apr 2009 20:59:36 +0200, Tim Ritberg <tim_rit@xxxxxx>
rossum schrieb:It is C++ as far as I can tell. The "::" element is not legal C, at
No. The relevant part of the code reads:Is this C oder C++?
if (i % (hashRounds / 16) == 0)
NSha1::CContext shaTemp = sha;
aesInit[i / (hashRounds / 16)] = (Byte)digest[4 * 4 + 3];
You complete a copy of the hash, shaTemp.Final(), and then extract one
byte into the IV. This is repeated 15 more times at regular intervals
through the hashing process.
least it wasn't when I last worked in C a very long time ago.
The Pascal equivalent is ".": NSha1.Context or NSha1.kDigestSize
referring to the NSha1 class.
- Prev by Date: Re: Decryt AES / try to guess salt
- Next by Date: Re: Decryt AES / try to guess salt
- Previous by thread: Re: Decryt AES / try to guess salt