Re: Prng Alvo

On 18 Abr, 10:17, rossum <rossu...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks rossum for your java routine.

See the new parameters and the seed function example that I put on

Thank you for that Bob. I assumed that there was more wrong with it
that I could find with a short look. If a simple mechanism like that
was any good then someone would probably already have published it.

This is a original idea. I dont copy any think.
If you find this before me, tel me please. I delete my web page and
completly finish the idea.
I dont copy, is a quetion of honor.

Thanks again rossum.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Records? What Records?
    ... you dont have to get ready. ... the building was renamed in honor of President Dwight Eisenhower ... navy yard and library of congress and rebuilt in its present form ...
  • Re: FA New Indiana Jones Mine Cart MOD...WOW
    ... I dont think he is really going to honor his word as posted ... above...thats way worse then remaking mods or using other people pics ... Just put the shovel down dude!! ...
    ... Either the virgin mary thinks there is some honor in being the virgin ... I dont see how it screws anything up because we got everything goal ... I dont know but I cant have a conversation with a wall and I want to ... Keep spam illegitimate, Report spam to: ...
  • Re: Barkley finally gets that blow job. (onion content)
    ... you honor me by stating you dont read me... ... in the header it states onion content, ...
  • If U dont like my posts about theeee worst announcers in
    ... Letter one sentence one dumb statement from the announcers.. ... In honor of the JABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBERING ... THEN DONT READ THIS ..TURN UP YOUR VOLUME ...