Re: CRC32 Question

On Apr 10, 5:29 am, Mark Wooding <m...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This shouldn't be very tricky.  If you know the value of the byte (y),

Ahh, thank you kindly :) Now I know it should be possible, so I wont
give up so easy hehe.

Thank you both for the information, I think I understand CRC32 enough
now to do what I want, I shall play around with my code for a bit.
And will just use the MD5/SHA-1 as secondary checks *smiles*.

  • Re: Cant view folders from disk in drive
    ... > It wont play VCDs anymore either using media player, ... > software to play anything off an inserted CD ... this is a new laptop to which you want to copy ... Roy S. Schestowitz ...
    (uk.comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Error C00D11CD
    ... you and reproducing issues, not necessarily for me ... > to play the file but it wont. ... I'm runnin xp home with the media player ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Getting past a plateau ???
    ... what you need to do wont let you get into any type of a groove. ... Its better to have multiple free teachers. ... I can play what I ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Forming groups of numbers and randomizing the order of groups
    ... Ahh, well if you play around with the same idea and use find, sort, and unique, you should be able to get it worked out. ... There are two approaches that come to mind: 1) Group the matrices the way you want and split them into different matrices based on your grouping requirements. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: impressive win
    ... We know we got lucky against a very good Steeler team.....but we all know we have to play them again in Jan. and they wont let us off the hook so easily like ... Patriots credit. ... against the Patriots is on the field after the game is over. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)