Re: Joint Thin Tile Cipher – Batch and Real Time.

On 8 Apr., 11:24, austin.oby...@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
This cipher announcement was posted earlier last month, the
[...]
This is futuristic cryptography – it is the result of honest research.
[...]
familiar to applied mathematicians, is fairly advanced and requires a
thorough understanding but that is a small price to pay for
theoretically unbreakable cryptography.
[...]
The reader requires an understanding and a capability in the vector
methods of plane geometry or in the coordinate methods of plane
geometry.

The reader also requires information that is lacking in all what you
have written. What's the big picture? You delve into details all too
soon! You might want to describe the cipher as a pair of black boxes
(for en- and decryption). What are the inputs and what are the outputs
for those two black boxes? Obviously you have the plain text as input
for encryption and output for decryption. The cipher text is the
output of encryption and the input of decryption. Then, there's the
key. Are we talking about a symmetric cipher? If yes both black boxes
would get the same key as additional input. I'll just assume we're
talking about a symmetric cipher for now. But what kind? What's the
set of possible keys? What's the set of possible plain texts? What's
the set of possible cipher texts? Are there any restrictions w.r.t.
plain text & key combinations? For example: Can I encrypt every plain
text with every key? Do I need to choose a key from a special subset
depending on the kind of plain text (i.e. its length)?

From what I understand (I actually tried to decipher your "vector
cryptography" paper) you basically combine two processes into one via
concatenation. The first part it key-independent. It converts the
plain text into some intermediate text. The second part is key-
dependant. The length of the "key" (what you call database IIRC) must
be the same as the length of the intermediate text.
(step1) introduction of randomness and increasing the message's length
(measured in bits) by replacing each message's character with some "3D
integer vector". This vector is chosen randomly from a subset that
depends on the character. There's a fixed mapping from chacater to
subset of vectors with non-overlapping subsets. This makes the whole
process reversible.
(step2) each "3D integer vector" of the intermediate message is
transposed by a 3D vector from the "key". So, it's something like the
one-time-pad or an approximation thereof.

If this is correct then I have to ask: what's the purpose of the first
stage and how does it improve security over "plain OTP"? My guess is
that the key stream in the 2nd stage is not randomly chosen but
(possibly) derived from a short password and that you try to "minimize
structure" by the introduction of randomness in the first stage. If
that's the case then all what you've written so far doesn't contain
convincing arguments to support your security claims.

So, what's the deal with the "key stream" (this is common
terminology). Is it truely random or generated by some "key expansion"
algorithm? If it's truly random then the first stage is useless. If
not, then you have some possibly weak cipher.

Also, a nice-to-have cipher propertiy is that the length of the cipher
text is not much larger than the length of the plain text. It looks
like your cipher increases the length by some factor of three
(assuming a mapping from 16 bit characters to 48 bit "vectors").

In this cryptography the entities take the universal integers that
initially have definitively perfect structure and infinitely large
methodology to go with them and change these ad hoc into an analogue
data-type that has minimal structure and singularly unique inversion
methodology. They will use these analogues as the raw encryption data
for transforming plaintext into cipher text. This is a privatized
systematic algorithm peculiar to this cryptography alone. The full
posted text is available under “Joint Thin Tile Cipher – Batch and
Real Time” in older postings in sci crypt.

What are "entities" here? Are integers universal or do you mean a
special subset of integers that contain integers that satisfy some
definition of "universal"? When is a structure "perfect"? What do you
mean exactly by structure? How can you measure the size of a
methodology and say that its size is infinite? What is an analogue
data type. When does an analogue type have "minimal structure"? What's
a "systematic" algorithm?

Try to use common terminology or define all those terms.

[...]

Cheers!
SG

  • =?windows-1252?Q?Re=3A_Joint_Thin_Tile_Cipher_=96_Batch_and_Real_Time=2E?=
    ... This is futuristic cryptography – it is the result of honest research.. ... You might want to describe the cipher as a pair of black boxes ... Obviously you have the plain text as input ... structure" by the introduction of randomness in the first stage. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... structure of ordinary speech. ... cipher, maintaining a certain grammatical integrity ... Subaru body parts, chart reading and a second weight in the armored ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... structure of ordinary speech. ... cipher, maintaining a certain grammatical integrity ... Subaru body parts, chart reading and a second weight in the armored ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Need help with concealment cipher
    ... steganography in every message to conceal the plain text. ... structure of ordinary speech. ... cipher, maintaining a certain grammatical integrity ... Subaru body parts, chart reading and a second weight in the armored ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Joint Thin Tile Cipher =?windows-1252?Q?=96_Batch_and_?= =?windows-1252?Q?Real_Time=2E?=
    ... This is futuristic cryptography – it is the result of honest research. ... You might want to describe the cipher as a pair of black boxes ... Obviously you have the plain text as input ... If it's truly random then the first stage is useless. ...
    (sci.crypt)