Re: Paper & pencil password algorithm

Maaartin <grajcar1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

James, is the crazy thing there (except for ".invalid") really your
email address?

Yes, removing .invalid from my address will get through to me. I am with
Demon Internet in the UK and each of their customers gets a hostname in
the demon.co.uk domain. My hostname happens to be oakseed. All mail sent
to my hostname arrives in my POP3 mailbox. So you can call me james if
you like. I will look forward to exchanging addresses, and can send you
a small Perl program I wrote to test the hashing.

--
James Taylor

  • Re: 400 Bad Request for all files on IIS 6.0
    ... If IE reports "Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)", ... web site is using a specific IP other than "All unassigned". ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • [HPADM] mstm not working
    ... On one of my HP9000 rp7400 systems I was going into mstm and received the following: ... Hostname could not be connected due to an invalid ... Unix/Storage Systems Administrator ...
    (HP-UX-Admin)
  • Re: named sandbox trouble
    ... >>I'm trying to setup BIND so that my machine understands its own hostname ... >>(because mySQL refuses to install because the hostname appears invalid ... I type make install --force, but still the process exits with error code ... 1, complaining of an invalid hostname, despite my /etc/hosts file. ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • RE: SuspendedQListener
    ... If HostName is BizTalkServerIsolatedHost,I am getting error. ... Errormessage is 'The specified message is an internal message and cannot be ... > use HTTPto receive a invalid message,it is not saving ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)