Re: Paper & pencil password algorithm

James Taylor <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Guy Macon <http://www.GuyMacon.com/> wrote:

Show me. I just gave you three real-world examples. Give me a
method that handles all three without any per-site memorization.

I'm beginning to see why you have such a different perspective. Those
examples do give the impression that websites with user accounts are
deliberately changing their names as often as possible to leave their
users unsure whether they are logging into the correct site or not.
Being away of phishing, I would be very concerned to arrive at a
^
aware

Correction. :-|

different site requesting my credentials. If I did regular business with
such a site I would be sending them a complaint about their poor
security practices.

--
James Taylor
.