Re: Rising antivirus update

"Ari", who's real name is Frank J. Camper, wrote:

Gosh, thanks for that update, hummingbird.

Meet Ari! http://tr.im/1fa3

The person in the photograph at http://tr.im/1fa3 is a musician from
Texas known as "Kinky" Friedman, with a web page at
http://www.kinkyfriedman.com/

Frank also forged the posts from Chris Millbank, and Linh Tran, that he
responds to. That's nothing but pathetic.

It's no wonder Frank J. Camper is so ashamed of who he is that he has to
hide behind several fictional names.

FYI,
Thomas

  • Re: Judge orders defendant to decrypt PGP-protected laptop
    ... You're so easy to peg, Frank J. Camper, (alias "Ari"). ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (alt.privacy)
  • Re: Preventing WHOIS
    ... Frank J. Camper wrote: ... I can assure you that Bear Bottoms did *not* write that post. ... You're referring to his comments on your homosexuality. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: bumper hitch what do you think ?
    ... >>> have parts in the camper that I don't know about like the bars ... >> nearly every one here bottom posts, ... > Frank, so just move to bottom and post like this? ... Like I mentioned before this news group is awesome. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Preventing WHOIS
    ... Ypou have a dick, yes? ... That is a forged post from Frank J. Camper. ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Alec Baldwin Gives $1 Million to New York Philharmonic
    ... Here we go again with the Milton Friedman schtick. ... Seriously, Frank. ... blame for the disastrous economic policies of the RW than Friedman. ... Naomi Klein has written about him and his economic policies than his ...
    (rec.music.classical.recordings)