Re: My own e-mail encryption solution

On Jan 17, 4:26 pm, "Joseph Ashwood" <ashw...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Anonymous" <nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message.

I would never discourage anyone from writing a piece of software, but I have
to advice you not to release the software.
                        Joe

Ho up here, Buddy. If this was for email, there would have to be
another copy. Aside from the time more than a decade ago when I and
my friend sent lots of mail back and fort, and AOL let it pass, then
blocked it, then let it pass, and then NSA wanted and bought a copy of
it, suppose that the guy here has enough smarts to actually do the
same.

For the one size fits all all folks who believe that only encryption
sledge hammer are allowed, they need to show that they are not just
pushing fly swatters. Meanwhile, for trivial exchanges anyway, have
fun and see what works.

Imagine those that push so much so hard live in constant fear if not
dread that mathematics might not turn out to be their friend after all
as complex mathematics can undo far more than they imagine. For real
secure communications, back to the two cans and a string and have your
friend live really close. Better yet is two plastic dixie cups and
some monofilament line.

Now, there are good scientific principles and unpopular protocols that
do lead to what you want but that would be telling.

  • The Thirty-One Commandments of Man
    ... When you are queried by a buddy's wife, girlfriend, mother, father, ... Agreeing to distract the ugly friend of a hot babe your buddy is ... never fight naked. ...
    (misc.news.internet.discuss)
  • Re: Dog Recuperating After Being Dragged By SUV
    ... boyfriends sister. ... financial situation they would have opted to have the dog put down. ... financial responsibility as well. ... And I hope buddy is adopted by a wonderful family who ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Dog Recuperating After Being Dragged By SUV
    ... I'm curious as to how long they had buddy? ... Which I'm assuming would be your *friend*? ... and also spoke with animal control a day or two later. ... financial responsibility as well. ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • Re: Long Live the Code
    ... When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, ... a friend out of jail within 24 hours. ... (exception: when trying to pick up a girl, ... Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)
  • OT: Long Live the Code
    ... When questioned by a friend's girlfriend, ... (exception: when trying to pick up a girl, ... A friend must be permitted to borrow anything you own - grill, car, ... Falling on a grenade for a buddy (agreeing to distract the skanky ...
    (rec.motorcycles.dirt)