Re: The Skein Hash Function

amzoti <amzoti@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Hi All,

here is a submission to the hash competition at NIST.

http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2008/10/the_skein_hash.html

Amateurs!

They measure *speed* in "clocks/byte".

Phil
--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the
extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children

  • Re: Islams War Against the Jews
    ... "Islam" does not mean peace, but submission. ... called "Religion of Submission." ... The name Judaism is an artificial name. ...
    (soc.culture.jewish.moderated)
  • Re: the aim of life
    ... <I once went to a public forum at a church where a Muslim woman was ... discussing with the group how her faith really ... religion and prove that it doesn't condone mass murder, ... All religions require submission. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: Hello to all
    ... > individuals willing and able to write articles on the topic of ... > Religion in Schools. ... Here's my submission: ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: the aim of life
    ... <I once went to a public forum at a church where a Muslim woman was ... what parts of your Koran and your laws could I ... religion and prove that it doesn't condone mass murder, ... All religions require submission. ...
    (rec.music.beatles)