Lyapunov exponent and bit strings
- From: "outlook" <mmaapp_2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 22:10:10 +1030
I was hoping that someone could instruct me on Lyapunov exponents.
1. How this metric relates to bit strings
2. Software that might be freely avaiable on a PC (standard c- language
funstions only or PC based executable) to compute the Lyapunov exponents for
3. How the results are normallay interpreted for the said bits strings (I.E.
what information is normally obtained from the results)
Thank you so much.
- Prev by Date: Re: reproductions of historical cipher devices
- Next by Date: Re: Cartman block cipher - source code for experts
- Previous by thread: Cartman block cipher - source code for experts
- Next by thread: How not to secure your hardware