Universally composable protocol....

I'm reading it again and again but am not able to understand the
meaning of this sentence...

Given : a protocol pi.

"pi UC realizes functionality I in F-hybrid model "

Functionality is just any task for example, committment, zkp etc.
F-hybrid model means the parties involved in the protocol have access
to unbounded copies of functionality F.

any ideas/thoughts ?

  • Re: [CLOS] Ensuring a method exists
    ... only for the class you instanciate, ... functionality as default. ... VALIDATABLE and have method on the VALIDATE g-f as part of the protocol, ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)
  • Re: HardBound and SoftBound
    ... Structure overlays with embedded bit fields? ... Similar functionality ... can be done with bit extract/set accessors, ... By far the cleanest way of doing this is to separate your protocol ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: Universally composable protocol....
    ... Functionality is just any task for example, committment, zkp etc. ... F-hybrid model means the parties involved in the protocol have access ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • OpenTCP and DHCP
    ... functionality from the built in DHCP-client. ... the device i want to be able to access the device from it's host name. ... host name (i think the protocol is called Dynamic host protocol). ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: [CLOS] Ensuring a method exists
    ... hierarchy (consider for instance that I'm using the AND method combination ... functionality as default. ... Consider the classic binary method example Point <- ColorPoint with ... library do define a protocol ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)