Re: ADVERT: Secure comms

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 01:02:32 -0700 (PDT), Robin Carey
<robin_carey5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security and file encryption
tool for BSD/Linux:

http://www.leopard.spam/spam

[ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]
If you believe that, then I have a bridge in New York I would like to
sell you ...

rossum

  • Re: ADVERT: Secure communications
    ... And worth exactly what you pay for it. ... [probably the most important cryptography software ever written; ... because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm] ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: ADVERT: Secure comms
    ... tool for BSD/Linux: ... [probably the most important cryptography software ever written; ... because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm] ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: ADVERT: Secure communications
    ... tool for BSD/Linux: ... [probably the most important cryptography software ever written; ... because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm] ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: ADVERT: Secure comms
    ... [probably the most important cryptography software ever written; ... because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm] ... A sufficient reason is that it uses algorithms that have not ... been subjected to suitable vetting. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)