Re: Upload to website “A Modernised One-time pad”

On Sep 15, 10:42 am, David Eather <eat...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excuse me.  I have a lot of text to send so I would like to compress it
first and add a few pictures.  All in all a fairly common and useful
task.  How will you efficiently deal with it?

For text, to be efficient forget rich field formatting and let the
other end set fonts and size. Using an excessive sized set, I can
format spaces and extra lines with unusual characters that are still
html displayable. Using a 97 character set makes this somewhat easier.
Pictures can be reduced to character streams, 64 bit stuff works, but
work out the text handling first. As with any program, you need to
start small.