Re: Upload to website “A Modernised One-time pad” http://www.adacrypt.com

On Sep 15, 10:42 am, David Eather <eat...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Excuse me.  I have a lot of text to send so I would like to compress it
first and add a few pictures.  All in all a fairly common and useful
task.  How will you efficiently deal with it?

For text, to be efficient forget rich field formatting and let the
other end set fonts and size. Using an excessive sized set, I can
format spaces and extra lines with unusual characters that are still
html displayable. Using a 97 character set makes this somewhat easier.
Pictures can be reduced to character streams, 64 bit stuff works, but
work out the text handling first. As with any program, you need to
start small.

  • Re: Abort
    ... So are pictures of deformed babies. ... inside or outside of the womb. ... - to borrow your own phrase from earlier - personality and character. ... That is, the personality and character of living adolescent and adult human beings, as opposed to the personality and character of a small bunch of cells multiplying within a real live human being. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Lost Pictures
    ... I lost more than 800 JPEG pictures, I download direct from the Card Reader to the CD-RW without to make a copy in a folder in my computer and before I start to do the second step a sign show up after this happend I was try to finish the second step but all of the pictures are gone, the folder of the pictures still in the CD like in the computer but thus are empty, I "search" in the Hard Drive by date and name of the folder but don't show my lost one. ... I wonder if a Undelete program will restore the files to the flash drive.. ... You decide on a character, and that file is restored, if all portions are still intact. ...
  • Re: Generic GMTool
    ... It can be used to manage/display notes, pictures and to play songs. ... There's also a basic character managment, ... Some instructures to use it, write characters, code plugins, etc. will ... I haven't tested it yet in a real gaming session, ...
    (rec.games.frp.gurps)
  • Re: Story Art
    ... I have a friend who drew the layout of a house which in ... pictures on the Internet which look a bit like characters. ... each of whom looks a bit like my character, ... So sometimes it helps to have a picture I can use as my internal picture of the character. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: Abort
    ... before it's born. ... So are pictures of deformed babies. ... If she doesn't want the baby she can have it adopted after 9 months? ... A new born baby has no personality or character either. ...
    (uk.legal)