Re: AES where is it?

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 19:15:00 +0200, Ertugrul Söylemez <es@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

rossum <rossum48@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:59:52 -0700 (PDT), Douglas Eagleson
<eaglesondouglas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was trying to find a nice simple AES implementation on the
internet. I am aware of Gladman's versions, but they are to
complicated to read for me.

I am looking for a nice ONE file version. NO header files.

http://www.bouncycastle.org/

Quite logical to recommend a C#/Java library, when Douglas talks about
header files.
He was looking for "NO header files." He did not specify a language
so Java or C# seemed to fit the bill.

Though if header files are too complicated to read for
him, he shouldn't implement cryptography anyway (or just don't program
at all).
Probably correct.

rossum

Greets,
Ertugrul.

  • Re: AES where is it?
    ... rossum wrote: ... internet. ... NO header files. ... he shouldn't implement cryptography anyway (or just don't program ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: AES where is it?
    ... rossum writes: ... internet. ... NO header files. ... so Java or C# seemed to fit the bill. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: newbe
    ... | Is there anybody who can tell me where I can find on the internet the wat ... | all the operators and header files mean and what they do. ... | If possible in dutch. ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • newbe
    ... Is there anybody who can tell me where I can find on the internet the wat ... all the operators and header files mean and what they do. ... thanks Peter ...
    (alt.comp.lang.learn.c-cpp)
  • Re: AES where is it?
    ... Douglas Eagleson writes: ... internet. ... Quite logical to recommend a C#/Java library, ... header files. ...
    (sci.crypt)