Re: Want to Protect my Software - Recommendations?

Thank you Gordon for your tips. This is in line with what I decided to
implement. I hate software that spies on its customers. I just didn't
know where to start.

I didn't understand what you meant when you said "don't write
software".

I meant that literally, if you insist on breaking the software in
a way that makes it malfunction if you upgrade hardware. (Are you
listening, Microsoft?)

Just doesn't make sense (my only way to make a living is by
writing software and I can't give it for free).

That sounds like the whining of the professional murderer who
complains that that's how he makes his living and he can't just
stop murdering, or just do it for free.

.