Searching for encryption C++ Library

Hello there,

unfortunately, I don't know much about encryption so I don't know what algorithm I need.

I'm searching for a library that is able to do asymmetric encryption in C++ on binary data (~50 megabytes).

It should be able to decrypt with the public key, but encrypt with the private one. So that I'm the only one to provide (encrypted) data that others can use if they decrypt it using their public key.

Maybe someone could point me into the right direction?

Many thanks in advance,

Nils

  • RE: Cannot decrypt files encrypted using Crypto API on a different
    ... previous message which uses the recipien't public key.) ... KEK (key encryption key) to protect the session key. ... embedded into your client app and server code). ... but what is the point to encrypt the data if ANYBODY can decrypt it (since ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Encrypted files -- would this work to get them back?
    ... encryption key, a private decryption key and a symmetric FEK File Encryption ... for each machine that is used to protect all the master keys on the system. ... A combination of asymmetric [public key] encryption and symmetric [one ... decrypt the master key is used to decrypt the private key is used to decrypt ...
  • Re: SMIME Decryption
    ... EnvelopedCms, Decode it with the encrypted binary data and then Decrypt it. ... " Encryption alg=", ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • RE: Cannot decrypt files encrypted using Crypto API on a different
    ... previous message which uses the recipien't public key.) ... KEK (key encryption key) to protect the session key. ... embedded into your client app and server code). ... but what is the point to encrypt the data if ANYBODY can decrypt it (since ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RE: PGP scripting...
    ... that you keep the private key secret. ... Here is a quick over view of the public key encryption routines (the ... Since only he, through the use of his private key, can decrypt the ...
    (SecProg)