Re: generating keys by using only part of longer random number

  • Re: Question about bit strength
    ... Keyspace is the total number of useable keys. ... the rest are defined via a prng. ... several keys of 64-4096 characters, only the first 8-64 characters are ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Beginner Question:Gnupg Decryption
    ... I would need to specify both, the private keys passphrase and the key- ... id in order to decrypt ... In the binary file produced by a gnupg encryption, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Problem with GnuPG
    ... installed GnuPG on my system. ... I have numerous keys listed that I have no knowledge of. ... longer works with my MUA either.I have tried deleting GnuPG in its ... Specifically, I'm talking about GPA. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: WEP Keys
    ... David Lopez schrieb: ... > use randomfunction with the seed but i read that the PRNG is a RC4 ... but I wont to take WEP correct keys. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Problem with GnuPG
    ... installed GnuPG on my system. ... This URL shows the keys: ... GnuPG no longer works with my MUA either.I have tried deleting ... Specifically, I'm talking about GPA. ...
    (freebsd-questions)