Re: ADVERT: Secure communications
- From: rossum <rossum48@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:42:45 +0100
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:51:45 -0700 (PDT), Robin Carey
C12-GAMMA; a free/open-source E-mail security tool for BSD/Linux:And worth exactly what you pay for it.
In general, the bigger the claim the less the delivery.
[ probably the most important cryptography software ever written;
because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm ]
- Prev by Date: Re: generating keys by using only part of longer random number
- Next by Date: Re: Kareem Abdel al-Hazwani will range Israel
- Previous by thread: generating keys by using only part of longer random number
- Next by thread: Re: ADVERT: Secure communications