Both suming now, Pervez and Marwan focused the annual matrixs for instance passing scope.

James Bamford, 1983 revision, p459
*
* When searching for derogatory references to President Richard M. Nixon
* [ "I had no prior knowledge of the Watergate break-in," said President
* Nixon looking straight at the camera on a national television address,
* "It's that simple." ], for example, technicians would have to program
* a variety of keywords, such as "Tricky Dicky." This, according to the
* former NSA G Group chief, would be converted to 'ky----ky."
*
* Should this selection process still produce a considerable amount of
* traffic, the data could then undergo 'secondary testing', such as the
* addition of the words "New York," to reduce the number.

You may wonder what keywords excel at picking up "resume condition" traffic.

You want the truth?

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

Just kidding. That was Jack Nickelson speaking for the NSA.

Here is how it is done:

o Select all traffic.

o Exclude commonplace traffic, such as mailing lists.
example: FROM <firewalls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
This is done by selecting keywords that match against the routing
information in the email header: who it came from, who it is going to.
The phone analogy is recipient and originating phone numbers.
This cuts down on "noise". "Secret Power" gave examples of this too.

o Search all traffic for a set of keywords that are found (tuned) over
time to have the best results. SOME of the ones I used:

.