Re: Question on authentication schemes

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 04:56:56 -0700 (PDT), Kim Hyldgaard <kih@xxxxxxx> wrote:
[snip]
I'd like to come up with a solution that gives me an
adequeate degree of security with the least degree of
complexity.

You need a clear description of your requirements. If you
don't know where you're going, you can't tell when you've arrived.

  • [Full-disclosure] SSANZ - Server Systems Administration NZ.
    ... Security Hardening & Security Installs/tweaks. ... What is involved in a Full Security Audit? ... csf -a 125.238.144.110 ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Most valuable poster
    ... [snip lots of verbiage] ... evolution goes out the window. ... proteins that have no close sequence or structural homologs would most ... complexity, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • RE: Security vs. Simplicity
    ... Subject: Security vs. Simplicity ... with complexity ALWAYS comes more security problems. ... Because there's SO MUCH ATTACK ... Gain a laser like insight into what is covered on the exam, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Security vs. Simplicity
    ... We can cover most of the vulnerabilities, ... Read a security documentation on section maintenance; ... argument about complexity impacting security. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: You dont know what you dont know...
    ... Said he was collecting stones for his garden! ... this sort of thing means you're going to have to look at security quite ... Certainly get rid of potential hiding places and introduce more external ...
    (uk.rec.scouting)