Slightly OT - Steganography

Can anyone recommend a good book on Steganography and/or Digital
Watermarking?

Thanks
Frank L Laczko

  • Re: Matlab results ok for publication??
    ... Fields such as watermarking or steganography does not have any ... mathematical proofs while proposing a scheme. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Matlab results ok for publication??
    ... Fields such as watermarking or steganography does not have any ... mathematical proofs while proposing a scheme. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • for help on steganography projects
    ... i know much have been done on steganography and watermarking in recent ... All we need is to embed a secret message or any type of file into a ... image, transfer it, the other side decrypt the secret message/file,that's ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • RE: for help on steganography projects
    ... > i know much have been done on steganography and watermarking in recent ... > All we need is to embed a secret message or any type of file into a ... I haven't tried the stegano feature yet, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Steganography - Encryption challenge
    ... I am not interested in the encryption but how you put the ... Steganography and Watermarking ... by Peter Wayner ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)