EC Key Derivation Problem
- From: Fabrice <fabrice.gautier@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:39:43 -0700 (PDT)
Assuming a EC Private Key "a", and the public key "A=a.P"
I'm looking for a Private Key Derivation Function "f" and a Public Key
Derivation function "F" such that if "b=f(a,k)", then "B=b.P=F(A,k)"
Does such functions exist ?
Actually I am sure they do (by definition) but do they have the
- Is the knowledge of F gives any information about a, b, k or f ?
- Is the knowledge of f, k and b gives any information about a ?
- Is the knowledge of F, A and k gives any information about a or b ?
- Is the knowledge of F, B and A gives any information about k, a, or
The main purpose is to be able to compute the derived Public Key
without knowing the private root key.
- Prev by Date: Re: Authenticity check using XTS mode AES
- Next by Date: Re: EC Key Derivation Problem
- Previous by thread: Slightly OT - Steganography
- Next by thread: Re: EC Key Derivation Problem