Re: Large-Number Math DLL?

"Ertugrul Soeylemez" <do-not-spam-me@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:eu7ktr$tuk$03$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[1] http://gmplib.org/
[2] http://www.mpfr.org/

Thank you, but I am looking for a compiled DLL that I can call from VB6.

These sights appear to have only uncompiled C code,
and I have no idea how to turn them into a DLL.
The last time I tried to use a C++ compiler on code
that was supposed to compile, I got hundreds of error
messages.

  • Re: Exporting Functions
    ... >> I have a dll which I compiled in VB. ... >> please tell me if I can make exportable functions in VB6? ... >> 'free' compiler that would make a proper DLL in VB? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: VB6+ Article in VSM by Bill McCarthy
    ... > block-style syntax. ... it definitely could be in VB6+. ... compiler or a managed compiler, I think the article pretty clearly stated it ... newsgroups, such as the future being only .NET, or that unmanaged code is ...
  • Re: VB6, VB2005, or Something Else?
    ... I don't know VB6 that much, but I don't hate it because I don't know it or just because many C++ programmers dislike it. ... If I understood you well and IIRC the IDE enforces a unique write style, while the compiler would not complain about variables, function with the same name but different case. ... A common problem case insensitive compilers have is that languages which don't have an 100% identical conversion from upper case to lower case and vice versa. ...
  • Re: VB6 and Beyond
    ... Depends on what you mean by VB6 someday being non-functional. ... development environment (IDE, compiler, et al), the end will come a lot ...
  • Re: VBA and VSTO
    ... Moving code to VB6 can't be simpler and I am sure that is the best way to go. ... .xla add-in at 3.9 Mb with all the non-code bits completely stripped out. ... But I don't think that will happen; too many people manage get things right in VBA, ... I don't know what you mean exactly with "I've built a compiler " but it makes me shiver. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)