Re: Xor encryption

You were right about the init "Checksum = 0" is safer. I cleaned this
to try something.

Anyway, that's all code. You are right that I don't have code
involving 'hex74'.

I tried 61 xor 74, but that is not right.
How should I use 'hex74'.

Thanks

  • Re: moving /usr, /var, and /etc
    ... Debian's single-user mode ends up with everything mounted. ... the init scripts and just gives you a shell. ... I agree that a copy is safer than a move; perhaps e.g mv /var /oldvar so ... you should be able to boot to single ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to find name of shared library within that library
    ... > I am writing a shared library to be used by other developers. ... > Since the function _init() in the library is called automatically ... > the place to put the checksumming code. ... > I need in order to read and checksum it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • How to find name of shared library within that library
    ... I am writing a shared library to be used by other developers. ... Since the function _init() in the library is called automatically ... whenever an application loads the library, ... I need in order to read and checksum it. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)