Re: Elliptic curve embedding degrees
- From: Mark Wooding <mdw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:59:39 +0000 (UTC)
D. J. Bernstein <djb@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Right. This is not a bottleneck compared to index calculus.
Indeed not! I just wanted to check that I wasn't missing something.
- Prev by Date: Re: So i guess ambiguity PRNG's and password, do not fit your analyse model that well
- Next by Date: Re: The crazy encryption madmans codebook
- Previous by thread: Re: Elliptic curve embedding degrees
- Next by thread: Internal state ambiguity, strongest encryption tool