Re: Life IS fair

"jsteuh@xxxxxxxxx" <spamless@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:erd9u0$h8t$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The reality is that the Universe follows rules.

By the rules, you people can't just be handled without giving you a
chance.

So you're getting your chance.

Damn rules.

But luckily, time is almost up.

And the result so far is not a surprise.

It's just a matter of handling the paperwork, you might say.

You had your fun, next I get mine.

You got to insult me, and I get to hit back.

I know you all, wherever you are. I've known you for quite some time.

And I have no mercy.

James Harris

  • Re: Improving the Team with making a Trade
    ... didn't hit any HRs or even walk in that bad stretch. ... now deprives him of the chance to get back there with Pawtucket, ... boost to the majors could happen for Cesar Cabral. ... McDonald has not PROVEN to be a poor CFer. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Rogue Build (Lookin 4 advice from good 70 rogues)
    ... cost is less with this it would give me a quicker chance to build up combo ... they are don't hit too high with sinister strikes. ... think...that I should hit a combo point, then hit slice then hit another ... Weapon skill used to reduce your chance to get a glancing blow on a mob. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Improving the Team with making a Trade
    ... mostly step by step thru the minor league system. ... give Nava another month or so in AAA. ... didn't hit any HRs or even walk in that bad stretch. ... now deprives him of the chance to get back there with Pawtucket, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Improving the Team with making a Trade
    ... didn't hit any HRs or even walk in that bad stretch. ... now deprives him of the chance to get back there with Pawtucket, ... boost to the majors could happen for Cesar Cabral. ... McDonald has not PROVEN to be a poor CFer. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Brag: Super Hero on Pinball Petes SM location game.
    ... But managed to hit is 6 times pretty quick and immediately hit the ...  Kill a villain and it adds a ball. ... outlanes as a "Last Chance" ala Black Knight! ... Instead you have to hit the back of the upper right flipper and then ...
    (rec.games.pinball)