Re: Blockcipher >256 bit (for hardware implementation)

Mike Amling <spamonly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
With no IV, the messages and ciphertexts have a one-to-one mapping,
which, as with ECB, allows observers to distinguish repeated messages.

I forgot to mention that. Thanks. (This may not matter for some
applications.)

--
Kristian Gjøsteen

  • Re: Life has no intrinsic interest in information...
    ... Or you can have a small amount of water in your ... impressed on the substance (hyle means matter and morphe means ... artifact of the observers. ... I just can't wait for Ray to set it straight for us! ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Life has no intrinsic interest in information...
    ... Or you can have a small amount of water in your ... impressed on the substance (hyle means matter and morphe means ... artifact of the observers. ... I just can't wait for Ray to set it straight for us! ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Life has no intrinsic interest in information...
    ... Or you can have a small amount of water in your ... impressed on the substance (hyle means matter and morphe means ... artifact of the observers. ... people write incredible nonsense about everything. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Life has no intrinsic interest in information...
    ... the substance (hyle means matter and morphe means form). ... of the observers. ... Information is a mathematical construct. ... Or rather, different ideas about fundamental physics, ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Future question of my own - Did DavidI kill Delphi, or announce a product change?
    ... applications are installed here in my hard drive. ... It's not only a matter of wanting it, it's a matter of what's possible. ... I think as a software developer you already can't resist to some degree. ... Many of our tools require installations of some kind. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)