Re: newbie need help (ECC and wireless)
- From: "Douglas A. Gwyn" <DAGwyn@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:32:47 GMT
Joseph Ashwood wrote:
There is a fairly simple reason for that, it has been proven that iDLP is at
least as hard as IFP (through a proof by reduction, there are several
available), since we believe that RSA reduces to IFP and DH reduces to iDLP,
it follows that DH is at least as secure as RSA, ...
Keep in mind that those are *asymptotic* complexities
(as the problem size approaches infinity), and thus
may not be accurate predictors of actual performance.
- Prev by Date: Re: Encryption key longer than text to encrypt
- Next by Date: Announce: uvlan 0.03
- Previous by thread: Re: newbie need help (ECC and wireless)
- Next by thread: Re: newbie need help (ECC and wireless)