Re: The operational FreeMove Quantum Exchange Proof-of-Concept

Mpilot wrote:
Since the FreeMove Quantum Exchange Proof-of-Concept function which is
discussed here is based on these publised papers and open-source
software library to which I am referring and you are not willing / able
to show errors in these published papers and open-source software
library, we are finished with this discussion.

I think it would be more accurate to say that your scheme is finished.
Based on what I've seen so far, it's going nowhere.

The burden is not on Kristian to slog through your code and point out
the bug; the burden is on you to provide convincing evidence that your
scheme is secure. So far, you have not come close to meeting that burden.

I have to say that I am not getting warm fuzzy feelings about your
scheme, given the way you are talking about it. Are you new to the
field of applied cryptography and communication security?
.