Re: The operational FreeMove Quantum Exchange Proof-of-Concept

Mpilot wrote:
If you look at Fig. 4.3. in which the Gaussian Wiretap Channel with
Side Information is given, [...]

I haven't looked at anything not posted on sci.crypt, but my
understanding is that the Gaussian Wiretap Channel assumes noisy
channels, and is not applicable if all channels are noiseless (as
is the case for Internet communications, for these purposes). Feel
free to correct me if I misunderstood.

Why don't you post here a concise list of your assumptions, your
threat model, and your security goals? Then perhaps you could post
here a summary of your scheme to achieve those security goals, under
that threat model, given those assumptions.

P.S. If you can't explain this in a way that Kristian can understand,
I'd take that as an indication that there is probably a problem either
in your presentation or in your scheme.

  • Re: Sudbury DSO and the help scheme
    ... a Goodmans STB to allow her to get digital on her old CRT TV in the dining ... This through the government help scheme as our nearest main transmitter is ... The SCART from the video recorder was still plugged in to the single SCART ... that not all channels may be visible yet and there will be some retuning ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: AKICF: CEEB choices (Was Re: IMDB.com "Studio Briefing" - Few over-the-air
    ... A total of 27 * 4 channels. ... So your scheme won't work in parts of the DC metro area, ... You can exclude all the sports channels if you're ... loving friend came over, you'd reprogram your TV to put channel 21.2 ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Thoughts on UNC-Duke?
    ... Can anyone explain to me why this game is on THREE channels at the same ... Is this some scheme to get folks in NC to buy lots of additional ...
    (rec.sport.basketball.college)
  • Re: Geek question
    ... This scheme will handle up to 7 inputs using two ... 4-input mixers: ... noticably degraded on the top four channels compared to the bottom ... mixer on each of the two sides of a stereo input on the amp. ...
    (uk.misc)