Re: The operational FreeMove Quantum Exchange Proof-of-Concept

This is getting tedious. You should read what I write and respond to
that. Nobody claims that there are errors in the published papers you
refer to, so nobody's obliged to point out errors in them.

However, you stated (in a discussion on sci.crypt.random-numbers)
that you could use the internet as your communications channel. The
scheme described in the thesis you refer to does not work with noiseless
channels (as far as I could determine). The conclusion is that you are
talking nonsense.

I have read what you post. This is what you posted in the
sci.crypt.random-numbers discussion:

Here's where I have a problem, because as far as I have understood, the
GWC (with or without SI) works because the wiretapper gets a noisy version
of what the recipient gets. As far as I can see, there's no noise in your
channels, so the recipient gets the same information as the wiretapper.

In general, I would ask you to discuss these matters in a scientific
way, not in an "insulting" way. If you continue the way interact in
this public discussion, I will not react on your questions anymore.

I'll make it perfectly clear: I suspect you are a crackpot with a useless
scheme, but before I decide I'm trying to figure out what the scheme is
(and using that as an excuse to read up on some new theory). If you
can't deal with that, that's your loss.

If you look at Fig. 4.3. in which the Gaussian Wiretap Channel with
Side Information is given, you think Y is used as a channel. However
this is wrong: Z is used as a channel ! This is what I already posted
in sci.crypt.random-numbers:

If you have a look at the paper I referred to, then note we are
transferring Z of the Gaussian Wiretap Channel with Side Information
over the Public Channel. In this paper, which is based on a Phd thesis,
also a proof is given this works, given the fact that the Source
channel rate is higher than the Key Rate (=Noise Rate) of the Reader
and the mutual information between the Source and the Key can be > 0.

This scheme is decribed in Chapter 5 of the PHD Thesis: Information
Hiding: An Application of the Gaussian Wiretap with Side Information !

Kristian Gjøsteen wrote:
Mpilot <mobilepilot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kristian Gjøsteen wrote:
I repeat, my best estimate is that your scheme is nonsense and you are a crank of some kind. Feel free to be offended.

The scheme's are implemented using software building blocks given in
the reference http://itpp.sourceforge.net/ The scheme which is based on
Information Hiding is described in
http://deposit.ddb.de/cgi-bin/dokserv?idn=969668201&dok_var=d1&dok_ext=pdf&filename=969668201.pdf

If you believe one of these references contains errors, so this scheme
is nonsense, you are free to write.

--
Kristian Gjøsteen

  • Re: turn off AGC
    ... It is not possible to defeat the AGC with a mixer or any other ... kind of external device or scheme. ... record the target on the left channel. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: The operational FreeMove Quantum Exchange Proof-of-Concept
    ... The channel Z (which can be looked up in Fig. 43 of the referred ... is used as the noisy channel. ... is the noisy content which is send over a noiseless channel like the ... scheme is not applicable if all channels are noiseless does not apply. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: turn off AGC
    ... It is not possible to defeat the AGC with a mixer or any other ... kind of external device or scheme. ... record the target on the left channel. ...
    (rec.video.production)
  • Re: Satalite dishes.
    ... like BBC 4 Channel 5 and an awful lot more are not " free" on a satelite. ... Not quite, the channels you refer to marked as FTV require a SKY card, but not necessarily a monthly subscription, you can buy a card for "freesatfromsky", it it's possible they now insist on you buying the box from them, or you can buy an old ex-subscription box and card e.g. from ebay ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: #scheme IRC relating SRFI-86 (1-0)
    ... You are welcome to join the channel any time and discuss this ... It's on freenode. ... -- Jorgen (forcer on #scheme) ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)